Study permit

To be admissible in a school or a university in Quebec, you have to demonstrate that you meet the educational requirements imposed on Canadian and Quebecker students.

At the undergraduate level, you have to hold an International High School Diploma (International Baccalaureate) to be admitted. Some universities will admit students who only achieved 12 years of schooling. Most often, in these kinds of situations, their degree will be a year longer than others.

For the recognition of foreign diplomas or degrees with Quebecker or Canadian diplomas, requests are handled on a case by case basis, depending on their complexity. Thereby, we will contact the institution where you wish to enrol along with the agency responsible for the evaluation of studies.

Canada has some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Some are regularly ranked among the top 10 or top 20 in the world. The University of Montreal is considered one of the best French universities. Despite the quality of training, costs to complete university studies in Canada remain low. Additionally, it is also possible to study in a bilingual environment. You can study English and live in French!

Our study provides comprehensive services to help you in your study projects. Me Vallières teaches himself in universities and understands the needs of students.

Phone: (1) 514-937-1639
Fax: (1) 514-937-2056
2100 Guy Street, Office 209
Montréal (Québec) H3H 2M8
You can complete our evaluation form to evaluate your immigration options to Canada.
- Comments topical
- Articles